SEVA ATD FALL 2017 Book Club Announcement
Feeding Your Leadership Pipeline – How to Develop the Next Generation
by Peter C. Brown, Henry L. Roediger III, Mark A. McDaniel
Over the next 5 to 10 years, companies will be faced with retiring baby boomer leadership talent and will need to develop the next generation of leaders. Is your organization facing the talent crisis of replacing key leaders?
Feeding Your Leadership Pipeline provides a blueprint for leadership development. It presents a menu of options to identify high-potential talent, define key leadership competencies, provide easy-to-implement steps to build a leadership development program, harness the power of mentoring and coaching, evaluate program effectiveness, and calculate what it will cost.
Come join the Fall Book Club and share in the discussions of developing the next generation of leaders!
Book Club begins Tuesday, October 17th: 7 – 8 pm, Online Meeting
Deadline to Register: C.O.B September 22, 2017
Book Club Goals
- Relevant books from various industry leading thinkers
- Discussions to explore meaning and broaden perspectives
- How to integrate and apply any new knowledge to our work and/or personal life
You can look forward to
- Five (5) virtual sessions on Tuesday evenings, (10/17, 10/24, 11/7, 11/21, 12/5) sessions.
- Using screen share, chat, HD video (12 HD streams), & computer based audio.
Registration and Order process:
- SEVA ATD will provide a complimentary book to the first 10 members who register.
- Non-members can participate by obtaining their own book and pay a small fee of $5.00. Non-members must register via this registration to participate.
- Books will be provided at the SEVA All Day Conference on Wednesday, Sept 20th or we will arrange a time and location for picking up your book.
Register for Fall Book Club – Feeding Your Leadership Pipeline
For inquiries, contact: If you have questions, you can reach Shari Carrithers (email@example.com) 757.576.8564 or Nancy Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org) 757.636.8305.