SEVA ATD Spring 2017 Book Club Announcement
From Gallup and Tom Rath
StrengthsFinder 2.0, Amazon's bestselling nonfiction book of all time, will change the way you look at yourself - and the world around you. Designed for individuals, teams, managers and leaders, StrengthsFinder 2.0 introduces you to the power and potential of strengths.
Loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, StrengthsFinder 2.0 also includes an access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment.
After you complete the assessment, you'll have access to personalized reports and tools to learn more about your strengths, including:
- a comprehensive development guide based on your CliftonStrengths results
- a customized version of your top five theme report
- strategies for building on each of your top five themes
Learn how to use your natural talents every day so you can thrive in life and at work. Instead of wasting time trying to fix your weaknesses, learn how to develop and apply your strengths for success.
Come join the Spring Book Club and learn more about your strengths!
Book Club begins Wednesday, April 25th: 7 – 8 pm, Online Zoom Meeting
Deadline to Register: C.O.B April 18, 2017
Book Club Goals
- Relevant books from various industry leading thinkers
- Discussions to explore meaning and broaden perspectives
- How to integrate and apply any new knowledge to our work and/or personal life
You can look forward to
- Five (5) virtual sessions on Wednesday evenings, (4/25, 5/16, 5/23, 6/6, 6/20) sessions.
- Using screen share, chat, HD video (12 HD streams), & computer based audio.
Registration and Order process:
- SEVA ATD will provide a complimentary book to the first 10 members who register.
- Non-members can participate by covering the cost of the book plus a small fee of $5.00. Non-members must register via this registration to participate.
- Books will be shipped to the address in your registration.
Register for Fall Book Club – StrengthsFinder 2.0
For inquiries, contact: If you have questions, you can reach Shari Carrithers (firstname.lastname@example.org) 757.576.8564.