"Designing Talent Development for the Future" is our new theme of the year 2019. Many of the upcoming professional development sessions, events, and tools will be designed to be interactive, hands-on and current competencies used by our talent development industry. We are excited for what is to come in this year and we look forward to you joining us.
In this opening session we will review the findings of the ATD State of the Industry report and provide our insights. All attendees will be encouraged to add their views and insights, and ask questions as part of a facilitated discussion. We will also discuss the state of our chapter, and the latest information for you to take back to your organization to customize 2019 with your own pathways to talent development success.
Let's connect, build, engage,
advance the TD profession in 2019
Part II- Membership Orientation
Join us for our membership orientation and town hall style chapter meeting. We will like to use this intimate way get to know you personally as a member, returning member, or prospective member of SEVA ATD. We have many new ways of doing business as a chapter and would like to show you how we are working to make this a valuable professional organization to your career. Come meet the new 2019-2020 Board of Directors and be a witness to our board installation.
The SEVA ATD Chapter continues to be committed to achieving excellence in the Talent Development industry and ensuring valuable programs in support of our local communities’ commitment to quality integrated learning. Our priorities include the following:
- Continue to emphasize competency and proficiency in learning and development and target results for measurable improvement.
- Promote better communications among the Board of Directors, the members, and our partners.
- Continue to ensure quality fiscal planning and management, demonstrated by financial reporting beyond corporate ATD requirements.
- The Board of Directors will give attention to the needs of the chapter member’s professional growth.
- Provide quality monthly professional workshops that will focus of one of the ATD Competency Models' Areas of Expertise.
- Monitor and assess program effectiveness of SEVA ATD programs for all chapter members.
1. Review the ATD research report on the “State of the Industry”. This annual report provides a solid foundation in understanding the trends in the talent development field as we enter 2018.
2. “State of the Chapter”; an update regarding our chapter's 2019 plans, and forum to network, or provide input.
3. Membership Orientation presentation will update you on how to navigate the membership benefits of SEVA ATD, meet your chapter leaders, and share your ideas to keep the chapter flourishing!
6:00 pm - 6:15 pm Join us for socializing, networking, and refreshments before and after the meeting
6:15 pm - 6:25 pm- Welcome/Icebreaker
6:30 pm - 6:55 ppm- State of the Industry 2019
7:00 pm - 7: 30 pm- Membership Orientation
7:30 pm - 7:55 pm - Q&A/2019 Board Inductions
7:55 pm - 8:00 pm Announcements/Closing