Igniting Your Brand- Through Technology and Your Talent
Ernest Thomas, John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach
Igniting your brand with accessible technology such as your mobile phones, iPads or tablet devices are ways that over 90% of internet traffic is used. You want to make your content engaging and relatable to your followers who are on the go constantly.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Increase and build your confidence in using everyday technology
- Help you reach your target audience (followers)
- Increase customer loyalty
- Speak to your targeted followers like their they are not watching
- Leverage your organization's products and services via the technology landscape
- Help you ignite revenue for your business
Tools to bring:
1. Your mobile device, IPad or tablet
3. Short one minute pitch
This will be a truly interactive eorkshop session with 30mins if direct activities.
Program document: Igniting Your Brand Guide
6:00 pm - 6:15 pm Join us for socializing, networking, and refreshments before the meeting
6:15 pm - 6:25 pm- Welcome/Icebreaker
6:30 pm - 7: 30 pm- Learning Technologies
7:30 pm - 7:55 pm - Q&A
7:55 pm - 8:00 pm Announcements/Closing
Tuesday, February 12th from 6pm -8 pm at Strayer University Chesapeake.
Register required at : https://lnkd.in/e_McWd5
*** Current chapter members : free registration fees are free for monthly professional development workshops. Lapsed or renewed members will need to bring your account current to avoid paying a non-member guest fee that is non-refundable.
*** Non-Members: $20.00 fee. Guest registrations will be charged a $20 fee (non-refundable). Registrations accepted at the door and will be charged the $20 fee.