SEVA ATD FALL 2019 Book Club
The Anatomy of Peace
Resolving the Heart of Conflict
The Arbinger Institute
WHAT IF conflicts at home, conflicts at work, and conflicts int he world stem from the same root cause?
WHAT IF we systematically misunderstood that cause?
AND WHAT IF, as a result, we systematically perpetuate the very problems we thing we are trying to solve.
From the authors of Leadership and Self-Deception comes an international bestseller that instills hope and inspires reconciliation. Through a moving story of parents who are struggling with their own children and with problems that have come to consume their lives, we learn from once-bitter enemies the way to transform personal, professional, and global conflicts, even when war is upon us.
Book Club begins Tuesday, October 17th: 7 – 8 pm, Online Meeting
Deadline to Register: C.O.B October 22, 2019
Book Club Goals
- Relevant books from various industry leading thinkers
- Discussions to explore meaning and broaden perspectives
- How to integrate and apply any new knowledge to our work and/or personal life
You can look forward to
- Six (6) virtual sessions on Wednesday evenings, (10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4) sessions.
- Using Zoom to screen share, chat, HD video, & computer based audio.
Registration and Order process:
- SEVA ATD will provide a complimentary book to the first 10 members who register.
- Non-members can participate by obtaining their own book and pay a small fee of $5.00. Non-members must register via this registration to participate.
- Books will be shipped to the location you entered upon registration.
Register for Fall Book Club – The Anatomy of Peace
For inquiries, contact: If you have questions, you can reach Shari Carrithers (firstname.lastname@example.org) 757.576.8564.