2018 Open Board Appointed Positions
Learn More: Full descriptions and responsibilities of each open position are available in each titles link.
Your SEVA ATD Chapter is seeking talent to dedicate and develop their leadership, management, and relationship skills in the training industry.
Joining the Board of Directors gives you the opportunity to serve in a leadership capacity by growing, connecting, and increasing the learning of our vibrant Hampton Roads workplace learning community. It’s a way to give back to your profession, to develop your own leadership skills working with volunteers, and for our membership to have a talented group of SEVA ATD talent shaping our profession.
Applicants go through an interview process, after which the Board votes to appoint to these current open position. In the month of July the board will make a recommendation to the chapter for the 2019 slate of the board of Directors. The recommendations will be voted upon by the Chapter in August. Announcement as the elected nominee will be announced at our annual one day conference in September.
The SEVA ATD Board of Directors is a talented group of people, and it’s my honor to serve with, and learn from them – not to mention all of the interactions with our fabulous membership! Passion, talent, skills, and good intentions are present in all of our Board of Directors, and we’d love to have you consider joining this team for the betterment of yourselves, your peers and our chapter.
If you have any questions, or would like to have an in-depth conversation about which role may be best suited for your talents and passions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for all that you do for our chapter!
Ms. Marlo Thomas-Calloway
SEVA ATD President
Submit the following to email@example.com
1) Resume or CV
2) Letter of intent to include the following:
- Board position of interest
- Your current SEVA ATD and ATD National membership status
- How you interpret the duties of the position and the unique qualities you would bring to SEVA ATD as a board member
- Applicable professional qualifications, and any areas you feel you can and would like to develop as a board member
- Your history with the SEVA ATD Chapter
- What you would envision for the chapter in the area of your expertise
- Any prior experience as a not-for-profit board member