SEVA ATD Spring and Fall Book Club
Book Club held on Wednesdays 7 – 8 pm, Virtual Meetings
Book Club Goals
· Relevant books from various industry leading thinkers
· Discussions to explore meaning and broaden perspectives
· How to integrate and apply any new knowledge to our work and/or personal life
You can look forward to
· Six (6) virtual sessions on Wednesday evenings sessions.
· Using Zoom to screen share, chat, HD video, & computer based audio.
Registration and Order process:
· SEVA ATD will provide a complimentary book to the first 10 members who register (when available)
· Non-members can participate by obtaining their own book and pay a small fee of $5.00. Non-members must register via this registration to participate.
· Books will be shipped to the location you entered upon registration.
Prior Book Club Books
Don't forget to claim your ATD member benefits. These benefits are included in your annual membership and are one of the ways in which you can customize your ATD experience.